Friends of Keji Cooperating Association
Photo Contest Entry Form
Please read carefully!
By submitting this photograph or image:
1. I agree that I am the photographer or the parent
or guardian of the photographer (if the photographer is a minor).
2. I agree that I own all rights to the photograph or image that I am submitting.
3. I agree that I am not a sponsor or judge of the Friends of Keji Cooperating Association Photo Contest, and I am not a member of the immediate family of a sponsor or judge.
4. I agree that the photograph or image I am submitting has been taken in Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site or Kejimkujik Seaside.
5. For the photograph or image I am submitting, I grant the Friends of Keji Cooperating Association and its partners and licensors a world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, adapt, transmit, communicate, publicly display and perform, distribute and create compilations and derivative works or merchandise from any such submitted photograph or image.
6. I have received model releases from any and all person shown in the photograph or image.
7. I hereby agree that publication of this photograph or image shall raise no legal claims against the Friends of Keji Cooperating Association and its partners and licensors.
8. I represent and warrant that I have the right to grant the license set out above.
9. I consent to being contacted by partner organizations for specific permission to use images.
The photographer must own all rights to any photographs or images entered in this contest. All photographs or images that are published will be credited to the photographer.
All entries must be submitted electronically as JPEG or BMP files through this web page. Digital files should be at least 72 dpi with 1,000 pixels on the longest side. Digital files of at least 300 dpi with1,600 pixels on the longest side are preferred. The maximum file size for submission is 10 Mb.
Copyright 2010-2022, Friends of Keji Cooperating Association